Re: ptrace single-stepping change breaks Wine

From: Jesse Allen
Date: Sat Nov 20 2004 - 23:55:13 EST

On Sat, Nov 20, 2004 at 02:49:15PM -0700, Jesse Allen wrote:
> the interesting part in a seperate file:
> ftp://resnet.dnip.net/

I took another look at the section I found. It doesn't describe much, but it
shows "000c: *signal* signal=5" for example, which are probably SIGTRAP's.

I decided to capture a log running under a kernel before the change, and see
if I could find the same section again, based on the mutex name. Well I did,
and found alot more tracing. The thread 000c didn't get killed either so it
shows something is different. Of course under the old kernels I don't get the
"insert disc" message. I put up the working version log on the ftp.

Jesse