Divide Error in tcp_set_skb_tso_segs

From: Erik Mckee
Date: Mon Nov 22 2004 - 01:29:23 EST

Hello!

I am running 2.4.10-rc2 and I have now gotten two instances of the above
oops. I haven't managed to record the oops message for it as of yet. I
am connecting to the internet over ppp. IIRC, it has appeared both times
after ssh-ing to my email provider and running pine. I'm not sure if this
had anything to do with it or not. I rembmer that there are some do_IRQ
and do_softirq stuff in the traceback, along with something like a line of
========='s.... This is with a non tainted kernel, compiled with GCC 3.4
with PREEMPT turned on...

I can try to collect more information if it is desired....I am not on the
list, so please CC me with any replies...

TIA
Erik