Problem with linux-2.6 BK repository on BKbkits?

From: Anton Altaparmakov
Date: Mon Nov 22 2004 - 06:28:51 EST

Just did a bk pull from bk://linux.bkbits.net/linux-2.6 and it seems to
have worked fine but I noticed the following error message:

[snip]
Applying 1 revisions to net/ipv4/netfilter/ipt_CLUSTERIP.c
fk cache: insert error for johnrose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[greg]|
drivers/pci/hotplug/rpaphp_pci.c|20210428163018
insert: File exists
Applying 1 revisions to drivers/pci/hotplug/rpaphp_pci.c
[snip]

I don't know what that means and whether it is a problem but I thought I
would mention it as I have never seen it before...

bk -r check doesn't report any problems after the pull and another bk
pull reports nothing to pull.

$ bk version
BitKeeper/Free version is bk-3.2.3 20040818155841 for x86-glibc23-linux
Built by: lm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx in /build/3.2.x-lm/src
Built on: Wed Aug 18 11:18:31 PDT 2004
Running on: Linux 2.6.8-24.3-smp

Best regards,

Anton
Linux NTFS maintainer / IRC: #ntfs on irc.freenode.net
WWW: http://linux-ntfs.sf.net/, http://www-stu.christs.cam.ac.uk/~aia21/