Re: [2.6 patch] small MCA cleanups (fwd)

From: David Weinehall
Date: Wed Nov 24 2004 - 03:27:02 EST

On Wed, Nov 24, 2004 at 03:04:27AM +0100, Adrian Bunk wrote:

> The patch forwarded below still applies and compiles against
> 2.6.10-rc2-mm3.
>
> Please apply.

Being waaaaaay to busy at work to care about MCA-related things anymore,
combined with the fact that I didn't bring along any of my old
MCA-machines when I moved the last time, I've asked James Bottomley to
take over the MCA maintainership.

I don't have anything to object against these patches, but I'm not able
to test them...

Regards: David Weinehall
--
/) David Weinehall <tao@xxxxxxxxxx> /) Northern lights wander (\
// Maintainer of the v2.0 kernel // Dance across the winter sky //