2.6.10-rc2-mm3: console blanking hangs, er, console (on AMD64)

From: Rafael J. Wysocki
Date: Wed Nov 24 2004 - 09:34:42 EST

Hi,

On 2.6.10-rc2-mm3 console blanking makes the keyboard unresponsive on my box
(Athlon 64 + Nforce3 + GeForce Go, SuSE 9.1 /AMD64). No big deal, but
annoying (I have to use the power button to shut the system down and it shuts
down cleanly w/ ACPI).

Greets,
RJW

--
- Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?
- That depends a good deal on where you want to get to.