Re: Is something wrong with the list?? Not receiving any messages since 10:55 GMT-1

From: DervishD
Date: Sat Nov 27 2004 - 12:35:17 EST

Hi Norbert :)

* Norbert van Nobelen <norbert-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> dixit:
> > In fact, I thought I was unsubscribed due to a bounce, and tried
> > to resubscribe: Majordomo didn't answered until this morning, almost
> > 24 hours after I requested it.
> One bounce and you are off. Hum, tougher than US justice system with 3 times
> and you are out (They watch to much baseball for this one (-: )

Well, I don't really know if a bounce is enough to be kicked off
the list O:))) I've been kicked off a couple of times due to my old
ISP and their POOR mail handling, and I suspect that my address
suffered *lots* of bounces. Better ask the admins ;)

Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

--
Linux Registered User 88736
http://www.dervishd.net & http://www.pleyades.net/