[OT] PCI WiFi 802.11b

From: tabris
Date: Sat Nov 27 2004 - 17:26:55 EST

Looking for a PCI WiFi card compatible with Linux kernel -mm or Linus.
2.4 or 2.6, 2.6 preferred.

I'd prefer to not deal with Distribution-specific drivers, and I'd
rather not deal with sourceforge projects that keep getting dropped or
refuse to support certain branches of the linux-kernel.

If all else fails, I'd prefer Linux Debian support, or Linux Mandrake.

I hope this doesn't sound like a n00b q, I'm not normally a newbie.
--
tabris
-