Help me about (char-major-156)

From: Umar Draz
Date: Mon Nov 29 2004 - 06:52:28 EST

Hi Dear Members

i have redhat 7.3 with text based installation today i have upgrade my kernel with 2.4.20 and its configure successfully. but i have problem on wvdial for dailing ppp connection.

i see my /var/log/messages there is 2 lines

modprobe: Can't locate module char-major-154
modprobe: Can't locate module char-major-156

plz help me what kind of configuration on kernel i have miss and what i can to do for solving this problem . pzl help me

thanks and regards

Umar Draz