Re: Looking for a single patch file for the ITE8212 kernel 2.6.10-rc2

From: Mws
Date: Tue Nov 30 2004 - 09:42:02 EST

hi,

thanks for your response Alan,

what i did now is i patched a 2.6.9 version to -ac.

IT8212 is working properly and has found my attached harddisk.

unfortunately i got the next problem :)

my s-ata drives connected to the Intel 925X (ICH6R) are not detected correctly with 2.6.9

solution for now - backup data on IT8212 drive - reboot 2.6.10-rc2 and wait for your proper
patch when 2.6.10 is released.

another question
my Asus P5AD2 Premium has got 2 OnBoard Marvell Gigabit chipsets.
I got a driver package from syskonnect directly - which is working also with 2.6.9/10-rcX.
sysconnect told me that they sended the drivers/patch to the kernel-ml.
does somebody know when it will be merged to the repository?

regards
marcel