Re: page fault scalability patch V12 [0/7]: Overview and performancetests

From: Jeff Garzik
Date: Thu Dec 02 2004 - 02:33:04 EST

Martin J. Bligh wrote:
Yeah, probably. Though the stress tests catch a lot more than the functionality ones. The big pain in the ass is drivers, because I don't
have a hope in hell of testing more than 1% of them.

My dream is that hardware vendors rotate their current machines through a test shop :) It would be nice to make sure that the popular drivers get daily test coverage.

Jeff, dreaming on