Re: Linux 2.6.10-rc3

From: Alex Romosan
Date: Sat Dec 04 2004 - 12:42:59 EST

Ari Pollak <aripollak@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Alex Romosan wrote:
>> well, it's still more than my thinkpad which doesn't want to wake up
>> from sleep anymore.
>
> My thinkpad will resume fine if I remove the intel8x0 and intel8x0m
> ALSA modules before going into suspend - works with both APM and ACPI,
> though I don't really use ACPI suspend because the battery drains like
> crazy.

i saw there were some changes to alsa cvs having to do with the new
pci device handling. i'll reconfigure the kernel with alsa as modules
and try alsa cvs to see if that makes any difference. thanks.

--alex--

--
| I believe the moment is at hand when, by a paranoiac and active |
| advance of the mind, it will be possible (simultaneously with |