IGMP packets?

From: FoObArf00
Date: Mon Dec 06 2004 - 19:30:46 EST

I have been trying to analyze igmp packets (queries, reports) with ttl of 1 ,of course, in the kernel and ran into a weird situation. Only when an interface is in promiscuous mode (i.e. tcpdump), the igmp packets get to ip_rcv on ip_input.c. I was wondering if someone can point in the right direction on how/where to get the these packets when not doing a tcpdump. Thanks

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.