Re: [2.6 patch] some XFS cleanups (fwd)

From: Nathan Scott
Date: Wed Dec 08 2004 - 00:09:07 EST

On Tue, Dec 07, 2004 at 08:35:33PM +0100, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> The patch forwarded below still applies and compiles against
> 2.6.10-rc2-mm4.
>
> Please apply.

Needs a bit of tweaking yet... (apologies for not replying
earlier, there's just been more pressing things to work on).

> ----- Forwarded message from Adrian Bunk <bunk@xxxxxxxxx> -----
>
> Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 20:13:07 +0200
> From: Adrian Bunk <bunk@xxxxxxxxx>
> To: nathans@xxxxxxx
> Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx, linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [2.6 patch] some XFS cleanups
>
> The patch below makes the following cleanups in the XFS code:
> - remove the unused global function vfs_dmapiops
> - remove some unused #define's

These first changes aren't really useful; they make the DMAPI
code more difficult to integrate and manage in our trees, for
not-enough gain.

> - make several functions static

These are more useful - I'll merge these in, thanks.

cheers.

--
Nathan