Re: STIr4200 warnings

From: Randy.Dunlap
Date: Sun Dec 12 2004 - 18:02:57 EST

Marcin GibuÅa wrote:
The newest kernel does just that. Can you update and retest?

You mean 2.6.10-rc3-bk6 ?

Presumably. I did an update yesterday and found it corrcted.

Unfortunately, I can't build it :/

CC fs/buffer.o
fs/buffer.c: In function `sys_fdatasync':
fs/buffer.c:401: error: `PF_SYNCTHREAD' undeclared (first use in this function)
fs/buffer.c:401: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
fs/buffer.c:401: error: for each function it appears in.)

.config attached

I'm not seeing a problem with your .config or with mine.
I'd be suspecting something else, like corrupted tarball
or not applied correctly, or whatever.

My copy of fs/buffer.c does not contain PF_SYNCTHREAD
on line 401 (or anywhere in that source file).

--
~Randy