Re: [Announce] Squashfs 2.1 released (compressed filesystem)

From: Phillip Lougher
Date: Mon Dec 13 2004 - 23:38:51 EST

Willy Tarreau wrote:

I've checked you tests, numbers are appealing :-)

BTW, you need to apply the following patch to build mksquashfs with gcc < 3.

Thanks for still improving this great FS !
Willy

Hi

Thanks for your comments and thanks for the patch. I also received reports that the kernel patches didn't build with gcc < 3. This is because I used unamed structures and unions which are not supported by gcc < 3. The "fun" of dealing with all the differing gcc versions in use out there :-) I'll do another release with the code changes.

Phillip