Re: arch/xen is a bad idea

From: Rik van Riel
Date: Thu Dec 16 2004 - 16:43:36 EST

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004, Ian Pratt wrote:
Ian Pratt <Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm not convinced that maintaining xen/i386 in its current form
is going to be as hard as Andi thinks. We already share many
files unmodified from i386.

How are they shared? Inclusion, symlinks, makefile references or

The makefile creates symlinks.

Which is really very nice. If you update arch/i386/ then
arch/xen/ automatically gets the update too.