Re: PROBLEM: Network hang: "eth0: Tx timed out (f0080), is buffer full?" (Plain)

From: Jon Mason
Date: Fri Dec 17 2004 - 13:07:02 EST

It seems to me that the driver does not re-enable interrupts or the
transmit and receive engines after it resets the adapter because of
the PCI bus error.

So, I would like to provide you with a patch which will log the state
of these registers after the adapter reset and during the transmit
timeout events to dmesg. If you do not have the kernel source
available, I can try and compile the module for you (it will just take
a bit longer, as I will have to find the SuSE 9.2 source).

Thanks,
Jon