Re: Cleanup PCI power states

From: Greg KH
Date: Fri Dec 17 2004 - 17:13:42 EST

On Thu, Nov 25, 2004 at 12:36:31PM +0100, Pavel Machek wrote:
> Hi!

> > > I think I'd prefer visibility of "to apply after 2.6.10" tree... Thanks,
> >
> > Care to resend this, I seem to have lost them :(
>
> Okay, here it is, slightly expanded version. It actually makes use of
> newly defined type for type-checking purposes; still no code changes.

Alright, I've applied this, and it will show up in the next -mm release.
I also fixed up pci.h for when CONFIG_PCI=N due to your changed
functions.

Now, care to send patches to fix up all of the new sparse warnings in
the drivers/pci/* directory?

Also, next time I need a "Signed-off-by:" line for the patch.

thanks,

greg k-h