Re: ide-cd problem revisited - more brainpower needed

From: Alan Chandler
Date: Fri Dec 17 2004 - 19:03:44 EST

On Thursday 16 December 2004 15:56, Bill Davidsen wrote:

> Is it? Or did the firmware "upgrade" make it worse? Can you reflash back
> to the original firmware and see if 2.4 works correctly?

Unfortunately not - the version I 'upgraded' from was not on their web site,
so I don't have a way back.

I was a thought that crossed my mind, although the detailed problem of
multiple interrupts after apparently successfully completing the 0x3c command
still occurred in exactly the same way and place when using 2.6.10-rc3.

--
Alan Chandler
alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx