Re: Problems with 2.6.10

From: Pedro Venda (SYSADM)
Date: Mon Dec 27 2004 - 14:48:29 EST

Fryderyk Mazurek wrote:
Hi everyone!

I have so strange problem with kernel 2.6.10. Kernel works good, but
problem starts when I do reboot. On boot screen my bios can't detect
my disk. Bios stops and nothing. So without end. Button reset on my
towel can't fix it. To fix this situation I must turn off and turn
on my computer. Only it helps. With kernel 2.6.9 wasn't so problem.
How to fix it?

at first glance, I'd say hardware problem.

Are you positive you can't reproduce it with 2.6.9 or other kernels?

regards,
pedro venda.
--
Pedro JoÃo Lopes Venda