Re: Problems with 2.6.10

From: Fryderyk Mazurek
Date: Tue Dec 28 2004 - 11:51:18 EST

Thank you for reply. My disk doesn't stop, when I do "reboot". I
hear as works (of course silently). Also when I turn off computer I
hear when spins the drive down. And one thing. I also saw that when
BIOS had detected disk (after 2.6.10) then light's disk went out.

Fryderyk.

PS. I want to say that my English is not good and maybe I did error.
If I did it, please forgive me.