CONGRATULATION YOU HAVE WON $5.5 MILLION

From: thelotter
Date: Fri Dec 31 2004 - 07:26:25 EST

ATTN: WINNER

REF Nº: TLOT/33372452560/04
BATCH Nº: 24/AIS7632/BUK
DATED 31st DECEMBER 2004.

This is a final notice on your Lottery Award in the "C" category of the Computer Ballot System of
selection. As the Claims Coordinatorof the Netherlands Loteria, you are advised to contact your claims agent to finalise
claims process and remittance of funds to you.

Contact Claims Agent:
Mrs. SOFIE ARABELLA
First Atlantic Processing Center
Email: sofie_arabella@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Foreign Service Director.

I want to categorically state that there will be no further extension of deadline for any winner who is
unable to finalise further claims procedures before the deadline date of 20th January, 2005, as such funds will be automatically tagged as unclaimed an d returned for the next sweepstake Winners are to immediately
request for the certificate of claims as soon as claims process is completed. Be advised that most
payments have been approved, and authorisation will only be based on your response within the next 72
working hours from now.

General Note:You are to keep all winning details away from the general public to avoid fraudulent claim from
a third party, any breach of confidentiality by direct/indirect exposure of winning
details/information will lead to an irreversible disqualification.We hope to speedily process all
winnings, and remitt funds to you within 7 business days after the finalisation of claims with attached
agent/foreign service director.In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please include
phone number, date of birth, reference/batch number for verification, in every correspondence regarding your
claims processing.

Furthermore, should there be any change in youraddress, do inform your claims agent as soon as
possible.

Congratulations once again from all members of our staff and thanks for being part of our promotions
program.

Best Regards,
Mr. Tony Smith
[CLAIMS CORODINATOR]

Contact claims agent directly for further
process and collection of sofie_arabella@xxxxxxxxxxxx