Re: kconfig: avoid temporary file

From: Roman Zippel
Date: Thu Jan 06 2005 - 10:44:20 EST

Hi,

On Wednesday 05 January 2005 19:14, Sam Ravnborg wrote:

> > - it didn't resize when the terminal changed.
>
> Resize support will not be added until it works.

Well, please keep it mind. I don't want to lose this feature, because you had
to rewrite everything once again.

> > - window layering, old windows are not removed and just drawn over (this
> > was especially a problem with help texts).
>
> Did not see it as a problem as such - will try to play with it a bit
> more. I have the original patch more or less blindly applied. For an
> acceptable version a parts of it will be redone.

Try to select help from an input or choice dialog - it's ugly.
The current interface expects that only a single dialog window is visible at a
time, maybe it's better to keep this behaviour for the first version, do some
cleanups and add new features later.

> I also noticed that ESC was not working as usual.

Yes, now I remember that one too, but it's already some time ago, I tested
this. :)

bye, Roman