Re: Sym2 driver timeouts on powerstacks

From: marvin24
Date: Fri Jan 07 2005 - 13:29:38 EST

Hi Matt,

in the meantime I checked 2.6.8 kernel and this one works fine. There were
some changes in the interrupt code in in version 2.6.9 I think, so I second
your opinion that the real problem is not the scsi driver, but some irq
problems. Other people (on linuxppc-dev@xxxxxxxxx) also noted this.
Unfortunatly, I have no direct access to this machine anymore to do some
debuging, but I'm sure this will come up again in the (far) future - so be
warned...

Anyway, thanks for your help

Marc

Am Freitag, 7. Januar 2005 15:48 schrieben Sie: