Re: 2.6.9 & 2.6.10 unresponsive to keyboard upon bootup

From: Roey Katz
Date: Sun Jan 09 2005 - 00:16:56 EST

Dmitry,

maybe I'm misunderstanding you; how should the file look like once I modify it with your changes (what does "reversing the fragment" mean here)?

On Fri, 7 Jan 2005, Dmitry Torokhov wrote:

Ok, so the timeouts are here even with good version. Hmm...

Ok, one thing is that in -bk3 I moved i8042 initialization earlier,
could you try reversing the fragment below (it is cut and paste so
patch won't work, you'll have to move that line manually). And touch
i8042.c to force rebuild.

If this does not work try disabling psmouse - does it help with the keyboard?