Re: remove Attach another file remove Attach another file removeAttach another file USB mass storage not always detecting my 1GB PQI intelligentstick

From: Indrek Kruusa
Date: Sun Jan 09 2005 - 14:30:55 EST

Which distro/kernel do you have? Have you looked at your distro's bugzilla/buglist? Have you all latest update packages installed?

Roseline Bonchamp wrote:

Do you have several different USB devices connected in the same time? It
is possible that devices with different USB speed (high/full) cannot
work together. I am not the kernel developer but this is just my
experience with latest Linux distributions. The situation can be
different with current USB developments.

I tried to remove every other USB device. What is really strange is
that it works when I've just booted Linux, but if I unplug/replug the
device it seems to be "detected", but is not listed in
/proc/bus/usb/devices

.