file system crashed when using samba?

From: muzi li
Date: Mon Jan 10 2005 - 02:32:57 EST

Hi guys:
I have two boxes, one is gentoo, the othe is win2k. The gentoo
use gentoo kernel 2.6.10-r2.The file systems crashed last nigth, and
my gentoo box can't power on then.The step below:
1. I mount the win2k share disk to my gentoo box.
2. I copy 100MB file from my win2k to my gentoo box, then the
win2k box power off.
3. I check the gentoo box log , found some smb sync errors,
4. Then my gentoo box doesn't work, I can't exeute any bin file
and can't change to any directory, I guess the file systems
crashed.Then I reset the box for pressing the reset button, but the
system stopped at "Mounting proc system at /proc" in /sbin/rc.

Now how can I do? Is this a kernel bug or samba bug?