Re: uselib() & 2.6.X?

From: Frank Steiner
Date: Tue Jan 11 2005 - 02:53:44 EST

Thanks Alan, thanks Marcelo!

Alan Cox wrote

If you want a patch right now grab the -ac patches (they also fix a pile
of other less holes found including the grsecurity ones). The -ac
version of the fix should be complete but it won't be the final one in
the master tree (I get to nail holes shut Linus has to do the right
engineering for the long term 8))

So I will use -ac until 2.6.11 is out :-)

Thanks!

--
Dipl.-Inform. Frank Steiner Web: http://www.bio.ifi.lmu.de/~steiner/
Lehrstuhl f. Bioinformatik Mail: http://www.bio.ifi.lmu.de/~steiner/m/