Re: Do PS/2 ESDI users exist?

From: Erik Mouw
Date: Tue Jan 11 2005 - 05:40:01 EST

On Tue, Jan 11, 2005 at 05:32:20AM +0100, Andries Brouwer wrote:
> I wonder whether ps2esdi should be removed.
> Does the present driver work for someone?
> Have there been users in this millennium? With 2.3 or later?

If you really insist, I have an IBM PS/2 model 55/SX on my attic with
an ESDI interface that I could give a try. I need to put some more
memory in it though, it currently has 2MB and that's insufficient (an
80387SX/16 FPU would also be nice, I guess).

Erik

--
+-- Erik Mouw -- www.harddisk-recovery.com -- +31 70 370 12 90 --