Re: Linux 2.6.11-rc1

From: Voluspa
Date: Thu Jan 13 2005 - 03:44:11 EST

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 19:21:59 -0600
Terence Ripperda wrote:

> change_page_attr has a book-keeping bug that surprisingly hasn't
> caused problems until recently (on my todo list is to track down what
> caused this problem to suddenly start triggering).

If it can help, I'm writing this on a 2.6.10-bk14 kernel. So it's just
the final bits going into 2.6.11-rc1 that pushed the bug on. At
least on my machine.

Can't find any incremental bk14->rc1 to finalize that statement, though.

Ok kernels, from 2.6.10, that I've compiled and run now is: -bk7, -bk11,
-bk13 and -bk14.

--
Mvh
Mats Johannesson