Re: VST patches ported to 2.6.11-rc1

From: Tony Lindgren
Date: Thu Jan 13 2005 - 16:30:22 EST

* Pavel Machek <pavel@xxxxxx> [050113 12:10]:
> Hi!
>
> > >I really hate sf download system... Here are those patches (only
> > >common+i386) ported to 2.6.11-rc1.
> > >
> > >BTW why is linux-net@vger listed as maintainer of HRT?
> >
> > Oops, should be linux-kernel...
> >
> > If you could send these as seperate attachments (4 different patches,
> > me thinks), I will put them in the CVS system and on the site.
> >

> Merging was quite easy and I'm not 100% sure I did it right;
> I do not think it would be suitable for cvs.

Just FYI, I have also a working minimal VST patch for x86 based
on the OMAP VST patch Tuukka Tikkanen & I did a while back.
I'm hoping to post it real-soon-now(TM).

It currently works with PIT for programmable interrupts and TSC
for updating time from. Adding more timers, such as PM timer
should be easy.

I have not looked yet what can be merged with George's patch,
but I'll look at that after I get something posted first.

Regards,

Tony