Re: 2.6.10-as1

From: Daniel Drake
Date: Fri Jan 14 2005 - 16:32:25 EST

Frank Steiner wrote:
When I take an unpatched 2.6.10 and apply only the 033 patch, it fails,
too. Is it possible that the rlimit patch needs some more patches from
the bitkeeper repository to work correctly? And that those patches
are missing in the -as1? Or is the patch just wrong?

Can anyone confirm this problem? I attach my config for the full -as1
tree kernel and a strace log for some segfaulting mount. Hope this helps!

I can confirm this. For me, fsck exits with sig11 during bootup sequence, which causes my init scripts to think my root partition is dead. Investigating now...

Daniel