2.4 scheduler with O(1) scheduler

From: selvakumar nagendran
Date: Tue Jan 18 2005 - 03:31:45 EST

Hello linux-experts,
From which kernel series onwards O(1) scheduler was
incorporated into linux? I want a 2.4.x kernel with
O(1) scheduler. But I downloaded 2.4.28 scheduler from
kernel.org. It was the latest one in the list in the
2.4.x series. But it misses O(1) scheduler. Where can
I get a 2.4.x kernel with O(1) scheduler?
I am intercepting syscalls in 2.4 kernel. But it
misses O(1) scheduler. so, for intercepting syscalls
and to achieve high performance I need 2.4 kernel with
O(1) scheduler.

Thanks,
selva