Re: [Lkst-develop] Re: 2.6.11-rc1-mm1

From: Masami Hiramatsu
Date: Tue Jan 18 2005 - 09:53:43 EST

Hi,

Andi Kleen wrote:
On Tue, Jan 18, 2005 at 08:19:18PM +0900, Masami Hiramatsu wrote:

Hello,

I?m a developer of yet another kernel tracer, LKST. I and co-developers are very glad to hear that LTT was merged into -mm tree and to talk about the kernel tracer on this ML. Because we think that the kernel event tracer is useful to debug Linux systems, and to improve the kernel reliability.

I haven't looked at your code, but I would suggest you also post
for review it so that it can be evaluated in the same way
as other more noisy proposals.

Perhaps Andrew can test both for some time in MM like he used
to do for the various schedulers.

Thanks to your advice.
The latest release package of LKST baesd on linux-2.6.9 can be downloaded from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/lkst/

I'll release the LKST based on the latest kernel as soon as possible.

Regards,

--
Masami HIRAMATSU

Hitachi, Ltd., Systems Development Laboratory
E-mail: hiramatu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx