A way to help newbies

From: Luiz Felipe
Date: Tue Jan 18 2005 - 16:10:40 EST

Hi,
i'm (trying to be) a beginner kernel developer, and i would to know if there are some exercises/challenges where i must practice what i've readed, if the most experienced developers already done it. I learn better when I practice something. Anyone knows it ?

Here in this list, people talk about everything and is a bit complicated for a beginner to get something. I would read about something and after practice that, like on math books. I think it's not so difficult for an advanced kernel coder to do it, and is a great way to help people to start. So please, can anyone make those questions and put it public ?

See, i'm not wanting tutorials, tips, manuals, docs, etc. I just want to practice, just beginner questions and exercises, separated by topics and levels, something challenging me, but not get a TODO list of many difficult patchs.

I don't know if that list is the right place to ask about that, but by the description of this list, maybe. Anyway, if is not the right place, sorry for all.

Regards,
Luiz Felipe