Re: [bug?] strange behaviour with longjmp, itimer, and read/recv(but not pause)

From: Chris Friesen
Date: Thu Jan 20 2005 - 17:00:03 EST

Friesen, Christopher [CAR:VC21:EXCH] wrote:

It this point I suspected my setjmp/longjmp code was bad, so to test it I changed the recv() call to a pause() call. After that change, everything worked fine. I changed it to a read() call, and it breaks again with the third signal never being delivered.

My bad, didn't notice that pause() doesn't get restarted. So the setjmp/longjmp code isn't being called with pause.

Also, behaviour is the same with 2.6.5 on a P4.

Chris