RE: irq 3: nobody cared! with Intel 31244 SATA.... Advice??

From: David Sims
Date: Mon Jan 24 2005 - 00:00:29 EST

Hi Atul,

If I enable APIC on the 2.6.10 kernel I get exactly the same behavior as
I got without APIC.... If I enable APIC-IO, then it starts barking about
Interrupt 22 and never finishes... SO... At the minimum, both of these
settings do not help and one makes the problem worse in that the sata-vsc
module never finishes loading....

Thanks for your response though... At this point I am ready to climb a
tree and bark at the moon if it will help.... ;)

Dave