Re: Software Suspend for 2.4 Final Release

From: Andreas Hartmann
Date: Sun Jan 30 2005 - 03:11:44 EST

Nigel Cunningham schrieb:
> Hi everyone.
>
> SoftwareSuspend 2.1.5.7B for the 2.4.28 kernel is now available from
> softwaresuspend.berlios.de.

I'm wondering why you didn't provide a patch against 2.4.29.

Anyway, I tested it against 2.4.29. I couldn't apply the preemption patch.
The other patches could be applied with a view changes. 2.1.5.7B is
working fine afterwards - even without restarting sleeping hd's during
hibernation! Thank you very much for fixing this problem!

Kind regards,
Andreas Hartmann