[ANNOUNCE] quilt.el minor mode for emacs

From: Matt Mackall
Date: Mon Jan 31 2005 - 23:44:27 EST

I've created a minor mode for using quilt in Emacs. I've made it
available at:

http://selenic.com/quilt/

It automatically detects files that are in a quilt hierarchy and
enables itself.

To prevent a common class of screw-up with quilt, it attempts to
determine which files are part of currently applied patches and
toggles the buffer read-only flag appropriately. It also prompts to
save quilted files for various operations so that all changes are
properly picked up.

Comments, suggestions, and additions welcome. This is essentially my
first attempt at doing anything non-trivial in elisp, so go easy on
the flames.