Generating NLS modules

From: Pavel Fedin
Date: Wed Feb 02 2005 - 01:15:00 EST

Nobody answered so i repeat the question.
I think i found a way to make use of NLS table for HFS filesystem and
i'm going to try to implement it. But first i need to create NLS module
for codepage 10007 (Mac cyrillic). In the beginning of every existing
NLS module code i see comment which says that this file is automatically
generated from data found at unicode.org. Could you tell me where i can find a
convertor and what data it can use as unput? I explored unicode.org and found
some conversion data at oss.software.ibm.com/icu/. The data is available in
UCM and XML formats. Are those files suitable?

--
Best regards,
Pavel Fedin, mailto:sonic_amiga@xxxxxxxxxx