Re: [RFC] Linux Kernel Subversion Howto

From: Lethalman
Date: Wed Feb 02 2005 - 11:47:29 EST

(first sorry for my poor English)
Very nice howto. It's useful for generic use of svn too.
The notations about converting bk to svn is really interesting... nice job!

Just a little error:
How to I ignore temporary build files ? <- to should be do

I would add this rule as a personal cross-development tecnique:
Before any kind of changes and commits, it would be good to update the
repository to prevent incompatibilities in the code if previous
changes was made by other developers.

--
FyreBird Hosting Provider Technical Department
Italian Open Source Network Founder