Re: security contact draft

From: Patrick Plattes
Date: Thu Feb 03 2005 - 09:39:19 EST

hello,

i think security mailing list is a good idea. normally i would prefere a
full open list, but in some cases this could be the right way.

i have an additional idea. maybe it is useful to push the mails on the
list into publc space automaticly after a delay of $NUMDAYS+$MAX -
according to alans idea. with this little feature we could be sure, that
no security report will be 'forgotten'.

this 'public space' could be an open security list where anyone else is
able to comment reports, fixes and bugs.

bye,
patrick