Re: Query - Regarding strange behaviour.

From: Pankaj Agarwal
Date: Thu Feb 03 2005 - 11:23:35 EST

my fault...i'm able to copy it using -rf with CP. So, solution given by Dick Johnson (Linux-OS) can be used, if all are unable to find what's the problem...

here's the output of the two commands you've asked for..

[root@test usr]# ls -ld /usr/bin
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 61440 Nov 21 20:30 /usr/bin

[root@test usr]# lsattr -d /usr/bin
su--ia------- /usr/bin

----- Original Message ----- From: "S Iremonger" <exxsi@xxxxxxxxxx>