How to read file in kernel module?

From: linux lover
Date: Mon Feb 07 2005 - 01:19:33 EST

Hello,
I have written one /proc file creation kernel
module. This module creates /proc/file and defied
operations on it. Also i have written user program
that will read & write to /proc files from user space.
Now what i want is to use same bufproc_read &
bufproc_write functions defined in /proc file
handling kernel module to be used in another kernel
module to read that /proc/file in kernel module.The
second kernel module only used to read /proc file in
kernel. I am not understanding how can i open that
/proc/file in second kenrel module to read in kernel?
regards,
linux_lover.