Re: [NFS] Re: Irix NFS server usual problem [patch, fc32.6.10-1,760_FC3]

From: Trond Myklebust
Date: Thu Feb 10 2005 - 10:21:54 EST

to den 10.02.2005 Klokka 13:48 (+0100) skreiv Olivier Galibert:

> If the patch looks like it's going to be accepted, I'll send the
> (trivial) mount changes to whoever the util-linux maintainer is. And
> does someone happens to know who maintains the mount/nfs options man
> page?

No. No more hacks and/or mount options for legacy issues in the mainline
NFS client please: there are already too many of them in there.

A permanent fix probably ought to involve removing our current
dependency on using the server-generated readdir cookies as
telldir/seekdir offsets.

Cheers,
Trond
--