Re: [BK] upgrade will be needed

From: Matthias Andree
Date: Mon Feb 14 2005 - 15:09:02 EST

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005, Marcin Dalecki wrote:

> He is simply plain dishonest about his intentions. And since he is
> driving a company it's not difficult to deduce what his intentions
> really are: Making money. That's plain and simple what all companies
> are all about. Now you can start to guess how he wants to accomplish
> this.

Please stop this offensive posting style unless you have a hard, really
hard proof. Of course Larry and his company want to make money (you know
the term open secret?), and they'd better not disappoint those who've
trusted in BK/Free; but if he asked to veil his intentions or out of
honest interest in consultations can only be judged after we've seen the
3.2.4 BK/Free license.

--
Matthias Andree