Re: usb-storage on SMP?

From: Thomas Zehetbauer
Date: Fri Feb 25 2005 - 14:17:15 EST

It seems now that the problem was caused by my 6in1 Card Reader that
identifies itself as "ID 0dda:0001 Integrated Circuit Solution, Inc.".

Strange thing is that the problem went away with maxcpus=1 for my 256MB
SD-Cards but not with my new 1GB SD-Card now.

Tom

--
T h o m a s Z e h e t b a u e r ( TZ251 )
PGP encrypted mail preferred - KeyID 96FFCB89

Microsoft Windows(tm). A thirty-two bit extension and graphical shell
to a sixteen bit patch to an eight bit operating system originally
coded for a four bit microprocessor which was written by a two-bit
company that can't stand one bit of competition.