Re: [Lse-tech] Re: A common layer for Accounting packages

From: jamal
Date: Mon Feb 28 2005 - 07:13:20 EST

Havent seen the beginnings of this thread. But whatever you are trying
to do seems to suggest some complexity that you are trying to
workaround. What was wrong with just going ahead and just always
invoking your netlink_send()? If there are nobody in user space (or
kernel) listening, it wont go anywhere.

cheers,
jamal