Re: problem between audio driver and mmc driver

From: Pierre Ossman
Date: Thu Mar 03 2005 - 06:40:12 EST

krishna wrote:
Hi All,

I have a strange problem.
The Audio driver is statically compiled into the kernel.

When I am loading my MMC driver, It is getting Audio Interrupts.

I browsed thru the web and found out it is a bug in the hardware.

The hardware bug is preventing Audio driver and MMC driver work simultaneously.
Does any one have a solution Or a Work around to make both the drivers work though the audio driver
is statically compiled into the kernel.

You should specify which hardware (audio and mmc) that is causing the problem and also try to include the maintainers of each as cc.
Also, it's helpful if you can include links to the websites you've found concerning the problem.

Rgds
Pierre