Re: [-mm patch] seccomp: don't say it was more or less mandatory

From: Andrew Morton
Date: Thu Mar 03 2005 - 17:10:53 EST

Adrian Bunk <bunk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> My point is simply:
>
> The help text for an option you need only under very specific
> circumstances shouldn't sound as if this option was nearly was
> mandatory.

I think the sort of sell-your-cycles service which this patch enables is a
neat idea, and one which is worth supporting, especially as the kernel
patch is so tiny. So we want as many machines as possible to support it.
So people don't need a special kernel just to join in.

Others may disagree, although nobody has.

And the patch is tiny.